• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

paint condition

silverarrow

new c class how tough is the paint thinking of changing from 202 c class to ???? but is the build quality worth the cash all you w211 please reply

If you need the space its gotta be w211. My dad went from w210 to 202 and back to w211 within 3 months. Now all the elecs have settled down i cant fault my 211. Best merc ive ever owned.

silverarrow said:
new c class how tough is the paint thinking of changing from 202 c class to ???? but is the build quality worth the cash all you w211 please reply

I have had a few brushes with bushes down narrow lanes when cars have come in the opposite direction and not a mark on the paint :bannana:.
I got one chip in the wheel arch when it was 4 days old :mad: when an woman that could hardly walk opened up the door of her SLK and hit mine. I don't know why she parked so close as there was loads of space the other side of her.
I think it is worth the money for the 211. The C-Class is nice but the E is excellent. I also found that a lot of the options on the C where standard on the E so the price difference was not as big as it first looked.

Having had Four Mercs, I can honestly say that this one is THE BEST and well worth the money. :rock: :bannana: :rock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom