Phillip Schofield...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In this day and age why is it even news? Doesn't everyone deserve to be happy?

Absolutely. But I’m sure he didn’t mean that type of gay. I think he was trying to tell us that he’s one of Dorothy’s friends.

As my mate says “I don’t know what all the fuss is about. It’s only skin”

Absolutely. But I’m sure he didn’t mean that type of gay. I think he was trying to tell us that he’s one of Dorothy’s friends.

As my mate says “I don’t know what all the fuss is about. It’s only skin”

My point was that this thread shouldn't even exist. A man says he's gay, everyone else should say so what and carry on with their own lives. Yes he is a celebrity but i think that should not make any difference. Some are saying it will be difficult for his wife, well if she's like every other woman i've met then she's known for years already

If anyone did not think he was gay before his "coming out" you need to check your "gaydar". I've always said he is gay and have been telling my wife that for years (reply = "no he is not, he is married with kids" .....).

Pity he wasn't "man" enough to come out sooner like so many others have.

Shame on ITV, BBC et al for making such a big deal of it!

They were probably grateful for the viewing figures.
At least it wasn’t Holly Willoughby coming out. I wouldn’t have been able to sleep for a week

That would be "muff justice "

I'm not sure I could be gay.

I don't think I could stand being turned down by men as well as women.
Best comment yet!!!!! [emoji1417][emoji1417][emoji1417][emoji1417][emoji1417][emoji1417]

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

It seems he has been lying to himself and his wife since the day he got married....as a pseudo journalise who tries to seek out the truth from politicians et al being found out on a lie is what makes it newsworthy

I'm not sure I could be gay.

I don't think I could stand being turned down by men as well as women.

I'm IBGT; the weld is my Ginster, spatter ye not!

Whatever next? The Queen reveals she is a rug muncher?

That has to be worth some some sort of prize for crass, vulgar comments. Your forum name is plainly well-chosen; well, 50% well-chosen, anyway.

That has to be worth some some sort of prize for crass, vulgar comments. Your forum name is plainly well-chosen; well, 50% well-chosen, anyway.

Ooooooh! We are not amused (did you see what I did there?)

The vulgarity and crass competition on this thread is quite stiff so thanks for your nomination which I accept (I’ll add it to my signature)

You do seem to have set the bar at a very low level in my case.

Anyway glad you like my choice of forum name. I’m sorry I can’t say the same for your own choice but here’s a few suggestions if you decide to change.......

Boring-old-fart
Billy-no-mates
Mr-up-himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom