Please help your local garage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
i use lock nuts, i also keep it in my ash try.
Fantastic place, i have taken it in and people always
ask. You got the locknut mate?

Yeh i do, best place for it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I'm not telling you where mine's kept as no doubt some git will break into my car and steal the wheels...

But it's in a safe place. I always hand it in with my keys at service time.

That's because it's grim up there! :p

That is the kind of thinking one encourages as one does not want "southerners" discovering that up t'north is in fact a land of milk and honey where all the maidens are fair, the men all adonis-like and the sun shines every day. :) The work week has now been reduced to 16 hours as most of our bills are paid by excessively taxing southerners via a cunning Secure Car Parking Facility taxation system :D

What's that dear? My morning cocktail is ready? I'll take it in the spa if you would be so kind.

Must go............

:p

I dont use locking nuts..... do you guys consider these worthwhile? I dont know of anyone personally that has EVER had a wheel stolen. But the arrival of the new AMG's might be a good time for caution!?

I had 2 nicked from my last car several years back - overnight whilst parked outside my house!!

i use lock nuts, i also keep it in my ash try.
Fantastic place, i have taken it in and people always
ask. You got the locknut mate?

Yeh i do, best place for it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I did until some tosser of a tyre fitter snapped one off - next time I got a puncture even though I told him to be careful this time, he did it again!!! I had had a puncture in the meantime and I changed that one myself at the side of the road with the MB wheelbrace - I didn't break mine - as I said previously what a TOSSER!

Needless to say he has lost my custom

Locking wheel nut keys & service books are the 2 things people hide all the time, they also have a habit of filling the boot then bringing the car in for a service!

'Sorry didn't realise the engine was in the boot'!!! Really WTF, I'm so glad people have to prove they can find the engine in their driving test now, just an IQ test to go and the roads may become a better place to be!

lol

Kate

let it out kate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom