Pre-emptive apology (!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonnyboy

MB Enthusiast
Car
1991 sl300-24 project,s124 280,w115 no interior, w108 project no engine
Hi all

Whilst I'm reasonably lucid I thought I'd better apologies in advance for any excessive/rambling postings over the next few months.
I just got home from the hospital after having two major ankle op's which will keep me in plaster for two months and out of commission for around 4 months.
The painkillers are good though :)
How do I block all the "saw this on eBay threads" :dk: :wallbash:

Feel for you - had a foot rebuild Nov 2009. PS3 was fun in bed though. :D

On a more serious note jonnyboy my mum had a new knee yesterday which apparently is considerably more complicated than a hip. I would imagine ankles are even more complicated! Best wishes for a good recovery. :)

Remember the Immortal words of.................................damn forgotten now :devil:

I'm sure one of would be willing to take you to look at any potential purchase John!:D

Wish you a speedy recovery mate, all the best.

Best Wishes for speedy recovery John. Remember you are in "limp mode" and should treat yourself very gently. Do exactly as your surgeon says or you will back under his knife before you can say... Shiver me timbers.
Trying to think of a song about ankles - non coming to mind. Maybe change the words to Robbie Williams's - Angles.

Dem bones dem bones them dry bones, John.

The head bone connected to the neck bone, The neck bone connected to the shoulder bone, The shoulder bone connected to the back bone, The back bone connected to the hip bone, The hip bone connected to the thigh bone, The thigh bone connected to the knee bone, The knee bone connected to the shin bone, The shin bone connected to the ankle bone, The ankle bone connected to the foot bone, Now hear the word of the Lord

I'm sure one of would be willing to take you to look at any potential purchase John!:D
Wish you a speedy recovery mate, all the best.

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

aaaarrrggggggghhhhhhhhh some friend!!! :D

Thanks all. Ramblin' on.

Hi Jonny
Sorry to poke fun. Sometimes I suffer from bad humor.

Hope you get back on your pins quickly.

Cheers

Steve

I feel for you on that one, having the time to go through the classifieds and ebay can prove lethal :D

Best wishes and i hope you make a speedy recovery,

Dan

Ouch! My better half ended up in plaster for three months following a nasty break of both bones in one ankle. PS3 with online gaming (yes, really) became a regular fixture that saved the sanity.....

Feel for you - good luck! Take the calcium supplements for the bones!

Speedy recovery mate but do what they say or you'll be out of action longer. SWMBO was in the same position as you with 2 x Knee ops, not nice and long recovery.

Good look mate :thumb:

All the best - take it easy as ankles (and knees) can be tricky beggers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom