Professional attitude at PCS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldmerc

Car
05 S320CDI,96 E200
Took my car down to the guys at PCS for Transmission Oil change and Brake repairs.
Very impressed with the professional atitude shown by all the guys there.
Definately an Indie to recomend.:thumb:

I took my motor down there last Saturday, but the bloody place was heaving. It was terrible! I drove 200-odd miles and couldn't even get near the place for cars. And there were loads of people milling about. There was even a gazebo outside with food and drink on offer - almost like a party was going on.

:D

While getting some tyres changed I got chatting to the guy next in line, who has a C220 Cdi, and turned out he was in Hayling Island and was looking for a good indie. So I recommended he give Olly a call.

I honestly can't recommend them highly enough.

corned said:
I took my motor down there last Saturday, but the bloody place was heaving. It was terrible! I drove 200-odd miles and couldn't even get near the place for cars. And there were loads of people milling about. There was even a gazebo outside with food and drink on offer - almost like a party was going on.

:D

I had exactly the same experience. People eating and drinking and talking about cars what ever next

I had exactly the same experience. People eating and drinking and talking about cars what ever next

Dispicable, I suppose they charge reasonable rates as well!:dk:

DSM10000 said:
Dispicable, I suppose they charge reasonable rates as well!:dk:

I've a also heard they know exactly what there doing. Its just not British

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom