Pure Lunacy!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Talking about talent, its these guys that have my upmost respect. Talent and balls of steel.

Most peoples minds dont even work quick enough to even spot the corners coming up let alone react to them.

[YOUTUBE]Ph0SjLC_lqk[/YOUTUBE]

For me the save by Mark Higgins when breaking the TT record, fast forward to 4:00 if you want to see "that moment" in detail.

[YOUTUBE HD]jFlSG9_Ue4A[/YOUTUBE HD]

Now we're talking talent and lunacy...

Yes - that is a heart-stopper.

I certainly hope you don't get banned fizzer. You have expressed your opinion and that is fine, maybe you could have done it a bit more tactfully.
Unfortunately your assumptions are wrong on all accounts. The gentleman concerned is a very dear friend of mine and has found his situation extremely difficult for many years. His family and friends don't feel that he is a burden but the important thing is he feels like a burden. I am sorry if my post upset you it was not ment to offend in anyway but it is one of the many possible outcomes of riding a bike or any form of transport in a manner beyond a persons capabilities and in the wrong environment.

Your right, of course. The trouble is, as anyone with experience will tell you, if you have had a permenant injury (this doesnt include being rear ended in a Tesco car park Mr Diitrich) there is an incredibly difficult acclimatisation process to go through. It took me 4 years, with a fantastically supportive network to begin to come to terms with my injuries and their potential future impacts.
I was wrong in belittleing your post (is that even a real word?) and apologise wholeheartedly. I wish the best to your freind and if you think that a talk with a like minded individual would be of benefit to him, I would be honoured to be that person.
Certainly no offence taken. Now I've calmed down a bit, LOL

Last edited:
Your right, of course. The trouble is, as anyone with experience will tell you, if you have had a permenant injury (this doesnt include being rear ended in a Tesco car park Mr Diitrich) there is an incredibly difficult acclimatisation process to go through. It took me 4 years, with a fantastically supportive network to begin to come to terms with my injuries and their potential future impacts.
I was wrong in belittleing your post (is that even a real word?) and apologise wholeheartedly. I wish the best to your freind and if you think that a talk with a like minded individual would be of benefit to him, I would be honoured to be that person.
Certainly no offence taken. Now I've calmed down a bit, LOL

Thanks for this post Fizzer but no apology required and I will pass your regards on. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom