Rain Rain....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Rash, you're a poet and didn't know it ;)

It’s awful here. I don’t think it’s stopped since Thursday night.

We are off to Skiathos on Thursday for Easter. The weather is good there at the moment and the forecast is also positive.

Lovely rainy day , went under the car park , oh sorry M5 , all stood there in the rain 3 lanes deep. I smugly smiled to myself , I don't know why . Then rumble rumble rumble ...Agrgghh a Bloody puncture, pull over & found out tat Renault jacks are made to lift up a paper mache car, I was on a slight hill & the jack started twisting etc . long story short I eneded up covered in road silt , dirt soaking wet clothes ...& how I wished I was sat on the M5 !!

My wife absolutely loves the rain whilst I hate it with a vengeance.

She is a bit testy with me now as I refused to go out in the grime so as a retaliation she is searching for expensive holidays.

Bank holidays in the rain are bliss so I’m sitting here listening to Credence Clearwater Revival ‘Suzy Q’ and really fancy a G&T but I’m abstaining.

Bah!

Robin

I get a wet drivers footwell when it rains heavily. I suspect one of the drains at the base of my C180K is blocked. Any thoughts or videos about this?
Thanks your help.

I get a wet drivers footwell when it rains heavily. I suspect one of the drains at the base of my C180K is blocked. Any thoughts or videos about this?
Thanks your help.

This video shows how to fix your problem
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This video shows how to fix your problem
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Many thanks for your steer on this. I have cleared the dead leaves from the shelf around the 4 vents and poured water down all. It runs out of the bottom from all 4 drains so l suspect that a combination of heavy rain and debris has resulted in my footwell wetness.
Will keep an eye on this in future with regular checks and fingers crossed

Took a week away in Egypt. 30 degrees and sun. Worst day was a bit cloudy. Returned to UK Thursday night. Hasn’t stopped raining since:(

Hopefully next weekend will be dryer. Had enough of April showers!!

Hopefully it will. The last few years April has been a great month. Usually good enough to start our BBQ season off nicely.

22C here in Skiathos on Easter Sunday.

We are going to the home of a local family for the lamb on a spit feast and all the goodies that it comes with.

Happy days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom