Remaped cls 55 amg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'd guess a bodge! But by whom and why ??? Which fuse box is it in? Maybe one of the CLS experts can identify that relay.
Its in the rear fuse box attached to the parking senser fuse and the relay at the side i thought it might be an old tracking device

Isn't there a name or anything written on it 🤔

The diagram I found on line suggests that's a spare relay being used to control some aftermarket gizmo - but to power it by stuffing a spade connector down the side of a fuse is probably not the best idea; it's certainly not the most elegant of solutions.
One of these is a much better idea:
8802795_in2.jpg

The diagram I found on line suggests that's a spare relay being used to control some aftermarket gizmo - but to power it by stuffing a spade connector down the side of a fuse is probably not the best idea; it's certainly not the most elegant of solutions.
One of these is a much better idea:
View attachment 108934
Itdose look better but i dont know what the black thing under the blue tape is ????

Itdose look better but i dont know what the black thing under the blue tape is ????
That black thing is a relay and I guess the blue tape is hiding a similar bodge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom