Repatriation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bushman, Aug 26, 2008.

1. bushman

bushman New Member

Car:
    E CLASS 220CDI AUTO
    Hi
    Can anyone tell me wether Mobilolife repatriates the vehicle from abroad should the driver get ill and have to be flown home? My E class was registered march 2007 so is less than 2 years old.I have looked in all my details and this is not mentioned.[​IMG]
    Thanks

2. Dieter

Dieter Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    2009 Jaguar XF 3.0D 'S'
    Hi,

Whilst I appreciate your problem surely MobiloLife covers the car...not the driver.

Cheers,

3. OP
    OP
    bushman

bushman New Member

Car:
    E CLASS 220CDI AUTO
    Whilst I agree with what you say there are other breakdown companies that will repatriate the vihicle

4. st4

st4 Banned

Car:
    C220cdi tourer
    Welcome, you got a good car there. I'd call mobilo and/or MB dealer and find out.

5. pammy

pammy MB Club Veteran

Car:
    hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
    I wouldn't have thought so as there's nothing wrong with the car and that's what Mobilo is for. I would expect it to be covered by your travel insurance.

6. Derek Mc

Derek Mc Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Typically from my experience with another German marque offering a similar type of service, it is the car that is covered not the driver, so if you have a breakdown go out and break the car too :)
    Seriously though your Medical Insurance is the place to seek repatriation of transport, we had a car recovered for a member of my boeard from Austria on a flatbed after an accident, but a gearbox replaced in Marsailles on location.

i hope this is of help

Tags: