• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Roof bar foot pack

Modmans24vv6

Car
Cls 350
I have a x218 and need to fit a roof box, I have some square bars with a groove underneath to go across but I need the right foot pack, ive looked online at halfords but nothing for my car is showing, the cross bars are from halfords.

I have a x218 and need to fit a roof box, I have some square bars with a groove underneath to go across but I need the right foot pack, ive looked online at halfords but nothing for my car is showing, the cross bars are from halfords.
Have a look at the Thule website, enter your car details onto the roof rack section and it should tell you which footpack you need. Make sure that the square bars you have are the correct length. You might also need some connectors to hold the roofbox onto the square bars.
I assume you have the little flip up lids on the roof gutters , you'll need the model specific fitting kit as well as the footpack.

Just had a look at Thule website

Thule SquareBar Evo system for your car:​

Thule Rapid System 751 foot for vehicles four-pack black | 751000
Thule SquareBar Evo 127 cm roof bar two-pack black | 712300 (Check the length of the bars you've got)
Kit 183049

Best place to get the 751 footpack is ebay , plenty of used ones probably. The kit is very model specific , the rubber base is moulded to match the roof so you'll have to buy new.

Last edited:
Just do I have this correct I need the 751 foot pack and I need to buy a separate rubber base?

Just do I have this correct I need the 751 foot pack and I need to buy a separate rubber base?
You need the 751 foot pack and the 183049 kit , the kit will have the 4 threaded bolts that screw into the roof,4 moulded bases and connectors to hold the foot pack onto the threaded bolts.
I did see one new kit on ebay yesterday - £48.00

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom