S65 Bankruptcy sale - what will it go for?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DavidL

MB Enthusiast
Car
s203 C55, x218 CLS63
14k miles..... nice.

looks lovely and very low miles. What do we think £60k+?
I would be surprised if it reached that much even with low mileage, but you never know (witness the £600k paid recently for an 80's Sierra).

14k miles ? the seats look as if Oily Joe has sat on them for 14k miles.

I'll say between £40-45k that's just a guess 😁

Motorway £53,600
WBAC £46,000
Just shows the difference
Im way off

WBAC and Motoroway work at trade prices....thats S65 is being retailed....so should be about £10k up on those figures....doubt it will though.

I know that I was just showing the difference between the pair even at trade price there shouldn't be £7k difference

WBAC and Motoroway work at trade prices....thats S65 is being retailed....so should be about £10k up on those figures....doubt it will though.
Not sure an auction sale for a repossession car with one key, bodywork damage and missing service records counts as retail though? Let alone the sold-as-seen nature of the transaction (no warranty).

I can’t see the £10k of added value on this one.

Nice car though all the same :)

Can't see what's wrong with it. Bodywork damage??, its a scuff & Chipsaway will sort that. Missing Service records, where does it say that & sure Mercedes of Salisbury can sort that out. Dirty interior, I'm sure many owners of pre owned cars would be horrified if they saw their car prior to it hitting the showroom floor. One key no big deal, order another. It aint coming from a main dealer, but with 14k it might in a couple of weeks.
It basically is fully optioned. Has everything my S63 has plus TV screens on seat backs (don't know if they were available for S63 Coupe) no use to me anyway as no one sits in the back.
I like it.

Can't see what's wrong with it. Bodywork damage??, its a scuff & Chipsaway will sort that. Missing Service records, where does it say that & sure Mercedes of Salisbury can sort that out. Dirty interior, I'm sure many owners of pre owned cars would be horrified if they saw their car prior to it hitting the showroom floor. One key no big deal, order another. It aint coming from a main dealer, but with 14k it might in a couple of weeks.
It basically is fully optioned. Has everything my S63 has plus TV screens on seat backs (don't know if they were available for S63 Coupe) no use to me anyway as no one sits in the back.
I like it.
There’s nothing majorly wrong with it going off the headline details and photos, it’s just that it’s not a retail car and hence shouldn’t be priced as one.

If you were buying that car from a main dealer it would come serviced up to date and with two years warranty, and you’d be protected if it had a major issue.

With an auction you’re paying lower prices and taking the risk yourself.

It has probably missed three services, last MOT was carried out in 2020 which seems to be the last time MB saw the car. Has been MOTd last month (presumably in preparation for sale) but no mention of any service. I would be surprised if it was serviced in 2021 and 2022 with no MOT test carried out.

Not a huge deal with the mileage covered, but it still counts against it - it should be serviced every year.

24 speakers, crikes I've only got 6, then I read somewhere the new S class has 31 where on earth do they all go?

not a retail car and hence shouldn’t be priced as one.
Can't see anywhere in the add its being priced at all, never mind retail

Can't see anywhere in the add its being priced at all, never mind retail
Not in the advert, this was in response to post #8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom