• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Satnav removal of becker map pilot holder b class 200 2014

Brimjim

Car
B200
Hi can someone help me im trying to remove the complete satnav becker map pilot holder mercedes b class 200 and replace this system in my b class 180 2015 please help thanky you .

Welcome.

Firstly, you do not need to physically remove the Becker Map Pilot bracket from the glove compartment of you are replacing the infotainment system in the car, you can just leave the old bracket there, disconnected.

Then, I would recommend that before replacing the infotainment system, you look at an Apple CarPlay / Android Auto box that fits into the Becker Map Pilot bracket.

Welcome.

Firstly, you do not need to physically remove the Becker Map Pilot bracket from the glove compartment of you are replacing the infotainment system in the car, you can just leave the old bracket there, disconnected.

Then, I would recommend that before replacing the infotainment system, you look at an Apple CarPlay / Android Auto box that fits into the Becker Map Pilot bracket.
Thanks markjay I dont have the becker map pilot bracket in my b class 180 so I will need this is it easy to remove please

Sorry, I don't understand what your trying to do.

Are you trying to remove the infotainment system and the Becker Map Pilot bracket from a donor car, them fit this system to you car which currently does not have a SatNav?

In short, can you explain what car do you have now with what infotainment system, and what are looking to replace it with?

Thanks markjay I dont have the becker map pilot bracket in my b class 180 so I will need this is it easy to remove please

Sorry, I don't understand what your trying to do.

Are you trying to remove the infotainment system and the Becker Map Pilot bracket from a donor car, them fit this system to you car which currently does not have a SatNav?

In short, can you explain what car do you have now with what infotainment system, and what are looking to replace it with?
Are you trying to remove the infotainment system and the Becker Map Pilot bracket from a donor car, them fit this system to you car which currently does not have a SatNav? Yes this is correct and want to fit it in my b180 automatic 2015 plate would like to put this one in from my old b200 2014 plate or can I just get a card and put into the front of stereo card slot is this for satnav please help thanks .

Your 2015 B180 will have one of these two systems:

COMAND with built in navigation (I'm guessing this is NOT what you have, because your infotainment system does not have navigation at current?)

Or

Audio20 with the optional Garmin Map Pilot in SD-Card (by the sound of it, this is the system you have)

If you have the Audio20 system, then what you need to purchase is Garmin Map Pilot for Mercedes Benz on SD-Card, and you'll have navigation.

The Becker Map Pilot system can not be moved from your old car, for a range of compatability issues, it won't fit in your 2015 car.

Your 2015 B180 will have one of these two systems:

COMAND with built in navigation (I'm guessing this is NOT what you have, because your infotainment system does not have navigation at current?)

Or

Audio20 with the optional Garmin Map Pilot in SD-Card (by the sound of it, this is the system you have)

If you have the Audio20 system, then what you need to purchase is Garmin Map Pilot for Mercedes Benz on SD-Card, and you'll have navigation.

The Becker Map Pilot system can not be moved from your old car, for a range of compatability issues, it won't fit in your 2015 car.
Is this the audio20 system I've sent image of stereo

Then you need to buy the Garmin Map Pilot SD-Card:

s-l1600.webp

And you don't need anything from your old car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom