Signatures

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

portzy

MB Enthusiast
Car
An SLK R171 with lots of toys and a Golf Plus for fishing.
I dont know if this is the right place but, how do I attach a piccie to my signature?. I can attach to a post but I cant see anything on sigs when I have searched the threads. :confused:

Thanks.

Type this:

Note: The image needs to be online, and not just on your PC

*Eg, the URL of the image like this:
http://mbclub.co.uk/forums/images/misc/mbclub_logo.jpg

portzy said:
I dont know if this is the right place but, how do I attach a piccie to my signature?. I can attach to a post but I cant see anything on sigs when I have searched the threads. :confused:

Thanks.

You just type in the http address of the picture in the signature box under your written notes. ;)

Cheers Brian and KillerHERTZ. The picture I want to use is one of those of my car which you took, Brian, at the Clumber GTG. If I type in the URL, which I cannot identify BTW, of that post, i.e. your post Brian with all the piccies, wont it add every image from that post to my sig?:confused: .

I.T.s' not my strong point but show me a broken gas boiler and all that :eek:

Its the fourth picture in Brians Clumber picture collection post, the silver C Class Coupe.

Last edited:
Portzy, I was going to do this for you, but I can't get the pic :crazy: . I have the thread and the pic, but when I download it to my PC for editing in Photoshop, it has a file size of less than 1kb and both PS and Fireworks don't recognise it. Plugger's pics are fine.

Brian, have you got some protection on those images?

Andrew

Looks great Andrew :rock: Come on then Portzy - let's see it happen :bannana:

Yyyesss!!!!. Thats made my Friday that as!!!. Where would I be without you folk.
Anyone want their boiler mending? :)

Thanks. :D :D :D

In the exitement forgot to thank Flyer for his magic :eek: . Thanks Mate!

Last edited:
portzy said:
Yyyesss!!!!. Thats made my Friday that as!!!. Where would I be without you folk.
Anyone want their boiler mending? :)

Thanks. :D :D :D

Just came back in and see you are all sorted. :rock:

I would have reduced the original if asked. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom