• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Simply Mercedes 2023

I could ask if they could place both forums next to each other :)
Hi Alps,

If we all arrive at around the same time they'll do that anyway. I don't think that they'll reserve an area specifically for anyone, though a few (the usual suspects ;)) did arrive later last year and managed to park up with the rest of us.

Hi Alps,

If we all arrive at around the same time they'll do that anyway. I don't think that they'll reserve an area specifically for anyone, though a few (the usual suspects ;)) did arrive later last year and managed to park up with the rest of us.
I can confirm that I have booked you in for a club stand at the event.

We do ask for a final update on numbers 2 weeks prior to the event following which we will send out club labels to you via email for you to then distribute out to club members. Club members then need to print and display these in their windscreen on arrival. This helps us then park you all in your club area together.

Please note, we do ask clubs to arrive by 10.30am and if members have not arrived by then club spaces will be allocated to general participant parking.

Tickets are available online here: Simply Mercedes | National Motor Museum.

Please ask your members to purchase their tickets in advance as this will speed up arrival on the day. Tickets are per person, so please ensure that all persons arriving are covered by a ticket.

Booked, early bird ticket purchased, see you there.

Tickets bought. Looking forward to meeting you all there.

1. Paul G
2. AMGeed
3. DaveEnty
4. Alps
5.Wearsthefoxhat
6. SKD884
7. Fabes
8. MissyD
9. Slartibartfast

Last edited:
Have also posted on the matching thread on t'other side a link to a suggested meet-up point on the Sunday morning, namely

Tesco does not open until 10, so large empty car park which we used a few years ago as a gathering place prior to a convoy to Beaulieu. Worked well.

Have also posted on the matching thread on t'other side a link to a suggested meet-up point on the Sunday morning, namely

Tesco does not open until 10, so large empty car park which we used a few years ago as a gathering place prior to a convoy to Beaulieu. Worked well.
We have used it the past two years too. Does work well and is the start of a decent convoy to Beaulieu. Helps us stay together once there.

Ticket bought - will be first Mercedes event and first time to Beaulieu. Look forward to meeting you and your cars.

1. Paul G
2. AMGeed
3. DaveEnty
4. Alps
5.Wearsthefoxhat
6. SKD884
7. Fabes
8. MissyD
9. Slartibartfast
10. LostInSpace

Anyone else?

1. Paul G
2. AMGeed
3. DaveEnty
4. Alps
5.Wearsthefoxhat
6. SKD884
7. Fabes
8. MissyD
9. Slartibartfast
10. LostInSpac

Will be attending, tickets bought and accommodation booked. Hoping to join convoy from Tescos 👍

1. Paul G
2. AMGeed
3. DaveEnty
4. Alps
5.Wearsthefoxhat
6. SKD884
7. Fabes
8. MissyD
9. Slartibartfast
10. LostInSpac
11. badgx

Updated, samannan & Jobsworth were missed off the list.

1. Paul G
2. AMGeed
3. DaveEnty
4. Alps
5.Wearsthefoxhat
6. SKD884
7. Fabes
8. MissyD
9. Slartibartfast
10. LostInSpac
11. badgx
12. samannan
13. Jobsworth

Any more takers? Add your name to the list.

About 30 odd cars on the stand so decent turnout from both forums

1. Paul G
2. AMGeed
3. DaveEnty
4. Alps
5.Wearsthefoxhat
6. SKD884
7. Fabes
8. MissyD
9. Slartibartfast
10. LostInSpac
11. badgx
12. samannan
13. Jobsworth

Hi all, I will make this easy
1. Buy a ticket online Simply Mercedes | National Motor Museum
2. Print the attached and display on car to be allowed into the display area and our club stand.

Looking forward to seeing you all

Attachments

Please can the meet-up details be posted for new members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom