• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Simply Mercedes 2024

I am going to see if i can get there this time! I did go down earlier in the year to the Jap car fest ( I was a passenger in a rare convertible Toyota Celica ) and it was a great day out.

Just a quick bump as the "Early Bird" offer ends on the 31st (this Wed). After this date the entry fee will go up from £14.00 to £16.50 till late July, when it then goes up again to £18.00

Not exactly life changing amounts but every little helps, as a certain supermarket is always stating. :) Hotel also booked for Sat & Sunday nights.

Just a quick bump as the "Early Bird" offer ends on the 31st (this Wed). After this date the entry fee will go up from £14.00 to £16.50 till late July, when it then goes up again to £18.00

Not exactly life changing amounts but every little helps, as a certain supermarket is always stating. :) Hotel also booked for Sat & Sunday nights.
See you there.

Sorry guys, I'm not going to be there this year , apparently I have to be in Suffolk that weekend for a surprise birthday treat my boys have arranged 🤔

Sorry guys, I'm not going to be there this year , apparently I have to be in Suffolk that weekend for a surprise birthday treat my boys have arranged 🤔
Sorry to hear that. Have a great time at your 'surprise' birthday treat.

It's being organised so we are all together. Meeting at the Tesco car park before driving there together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom