Sl320 1997???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Will get some pics uploaded after my 30 posts! How do you put them at the bottom of your post?

How do you put them at the bottom of your post?

'User CP' (control panel) at the top, then 'edit signature' on the left. Max. size allowed for signature image is 500x100 pixels. There's a 'preview signature' button at the bottom you can use to see what it will look like.

Will get some pics uploaded after my 30 posts!
Better to store your pictures somewhere like PhotoBucket, then you just insert a link in your post here and the pictures are displayed. There's no 30 post restriction either.

Search on 'photobucket' if you're not sure about this - pretty sure there's a 'how to post pictures' thread.

Signature!

Thanks BTB, think I got it, what do you think? Yours is gorgeous by the way!

:rock:

Attachments

• my SL hardtop.jpg
    my SL hardtop.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 20
And another, cause I can!! lol

Here she is!

Attachments

• SL Roof Up.jpg
    SL Roof Up.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 21
She is going in next week for service, wheel alignment and then the weekend to have paint restored, even though it is in great condition, it will finish it off with bumpers laquered etc. Then its just the interior and wheels to do next year! Oh and a new soft top!! lol OUCH!!

A set of 18" AMG split rims like Bill's would set it off nicely!!!!

If you're like me you can pick up bargains easily. I recently purchased a set of Dunlop SP9000 for £80 a corner from Ebay Deutschland. (5/6mm tread and not those cheapy repaired ones).

Kash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom