• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Sl500

If you post the registration (or registrations if there have been more than one) or the VIN you might get a response.

Ooooh, that looks nice.

And parked just down the road from me too ! (I used to like a quarter of a mile from Joe, but a bit further away now)

Yes I know Alex, miserable old bugger lol, he said he won’t look at 129s and he’s retiring later in the year, be sad to see him go
Will Nick be carrying on the garage do you know ?

Will Nick be carrying on the garage do you know ?
Alex didn’t mention it, he just said he’s retiring, maybe he’s going to cut down the days but keep business running, I’ll ask when I see him

Good morning and welcome, a nice looking R129 you have there but know nothing about it..

Good morning and welcome, a nice looking R129 you have there but know nothing about it..
Morning
I’ve got some history for it, but it’s had a speedo change late in the 90s and mid like to find more info about it, the more the better

Hi & welcome from another R129 owner! :)

As an aside, a K plate could be a 500SL rather than an SL500? No difference other than the name, which AFAIK changed for the 1994 model year (built from Autumn 1993).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom