• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Sl60 r129

You need to get in touch with Ian Alexander on the forum - he's about to sell his silver SL60. There's a post on here from the other day where he's just had it cleaned for sale :thumb:

You need to get in touch with Ian Alexander on the forum - he's about to sell his silver SL60. There's a post on here from the other day where he's just had it cleaned for sale :thumb:

Cleaned...cleaned...splutter. It was valeted :D:D

There are lots of pics already posted. When I market it I'll post all the details, although I imagine anyone interested in this type of car will already know most that they need to know about it; there are only so many variations.

In fact I bought it unseen, something I've done a few times and never been bitten yet. Maybe I'm just lucky.

Anyway, selling cars is a major PITA so I'm trying to keep my BP under control. You might be surprised how many hours you can waste with tyre kickers asking all sorts of strange question and asking for pictures. I had one guy ask me how big the engine was !!

can u put link to the pics as i cannot find a profile for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom