Software Updates

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I’ll call tomo morn rich

Gd night

How much to update the Audio 20 firmware On my 2015 b180 ? Mine is showing the Name audio and not the little audio symbol . Thank you

How much to update the Audio 20 firmware On my 2015 b180 ? Mine is showing the Name audio and not the little audio symbol . Thank you

not the name audio....option “SOUND“ and the new updated version shows upload_2019-8-17_12-19-49.jpeg

let me know the price. Thank you.

Mercedes done mine for £0.00
How ? Was under warranty ? I’ll try command.co if is not that much I’ll let them do it, otherwise I’ll go to MB and try to get them to do it for free as well. As i had all services for the last 3 years done there.

How ? Was under warranty ? I’ll try command.co if is not that much I’ll let them do it, otherwise I’ll go to MB and try to get them to do it for free as well. As i had all services for the last 3 years done there.

Not under warranty, i mentioned it when it was with them for a service and they updated the software at no cost, at Mb Orpington whom are no longer trading due to lease expiry.

If you enter the class and year of your car into this link you will get a page where you can download any firmware updates.

Home @ Mercedes-Benz Connectivity

I think all you need to do is save the download to your PC, then burn a copy to a CD and let it run in your Audio20.

If you don't want to do this yourself, a little further up the M3 in Lightwater, Comand Online can assist. The phone # is in the link below.
Catalog
Looking to update my COMAND APS NTG5/NTG5.5 on a 2016 GLE 450 AMG, can you help?

Yup. Email [email protected]
If you don’t have CarPlay on that , then if u have that retrofitted that includes the firmware updates. You may want a map update too

R

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom