• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

The forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't seem to have any photos of a younger me. :(

My ex may have a few but the chances are they'll have holes in them where she's been practising Voodoo...
or zeroing in her rifle... ;)

Well you asked...

Attachments

• 978C2D61-BA6C-4B01-855F-D1DF5D5412D8.jpeg
    978C2D61-BA6C-4B01-855F-D1DF5D5412D8.jpeg
    19.7 KB · Views: 49
AA857ADB-8F49-41AF-8DD7-1FF34F7A2DFF.jpeg Remind you of anyone?

Well you asked...
I knew Neil Young would be along soon enough!

How about a suitably intoxicated Student Union card photo?

IMG_20181023_183022188_HDR_zpsgzdcou27.jpg

Reactions: Ted
I’m the guy in the white shirt and the photo was taken in 1992 while I was working in Kavos as a rep for Manos Holidays. I was 25 at the time.
I didn’t last long with Manos because I kept getting caught nobbing
the female guests so I eventually got the sack. I walked out the Manos office and straight into the Club 18-30 office and got another job. They certainly weren’t bothered!!

Good times. :)

I’m the guy in the white shirt and the photo was taken in 1992 while I was working in Kavos as a rep for Manos Holidays. I was 25 at the time.
I didn’t last long with Manos because I kept getting caught nobbing
the female guests so I eventually got the sack. I walked out the Manos office and straight into the Club 18-30 office and got another job. They certainly weren’t bothered!!

Good times. :)
Part of the JD I heard?

Thanks again to everyone who has PM me with kind messages (some from people I never thought id hear from :) ) and for the near unanimous support from all.

There will be a couple of changes to the forum going forward in the next few days, nothing too drastic which I will create a thread on in the next few days.

Im closing this thread as its gone from me being called a C U Next Tuesday to a photo of Bob Ross and has served its purpose. :D :D :D

Thanks again
Yours
"Gimp on the right"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom