The New 10EDD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

10EDD

Car
GL 350 & VW GTE
To brighten Chritmas and the New Year even more I was lucky enough to take delivery of the replacement 10EDD which for the first few short days of ownership have been a real pleasure. Much planned for the year to get the most from it, just the running in to get through at the moment but thought I'd drop a few pics for anyone who may want a look.10EDD3.jpg

10EDD11.jpg

10EDD9.jpg
Edd

..a few more to follow...

I love the look of those seats and the facelift headlights (amongst other things).

I'm sure you'll use the car to its full potential.....

Having not been in a C63 yet... Those seats do look very nice and comfy....

I love the look of those seats and the facelift headlights (amongst other things).

I'm not suprised the seats remained unchanced for the facelift, they hold you very well and are amazingly comfortable with 3 adjustments for the seat wings and bolsters alone.

No track work but lots of race meetings and fine road driving trips. I'll try to get along the next time there is a forum meet and give my support.
Edd

That looks loverly mate.

Enjoy!

A few press articles evo mag etc have stated they are probably the best seats ever fitted to a road car.

Very god dam nice man

Running in one of those babies must be sooo frustrating! Congrats, looks awesome.

Looks fabulous, class!! Must get pictures of mine up asap

Trying to take it steady running mine in but proving hard, 800 miles showing...

Looks fabulous, class!! Must get pictures of mine up asap

Trying to take it steady running mine in but proving hard, 800 miles showing...

Thank you!! You are obviously enthusiastic, 800 miles - great work!!

Yes please, pics!!
Edd

Nice motor 10EDD!

What did you have before? Wasn't it similar?

Thank you corned.

It was, the plate was on an ML320 for a few years, then to a new C63 to my spec in September but the parktronic was omitted which MBUK and the dealer had issues with, as did I, and kindly took back and replaced with a new build which is this one. Bit of an unexpected wait but to be fair really well handled by all involved; I was given an E Coupe and an E class to run FOC in the meanwhile - how's that for customer service!?
Very very pleased with this and definitely worth the wait!
Edd

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom