Tidy looking E55 Estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
And a good starting price too!:thumb:

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

I'm possibly reading too much in to it, but why 10 owners in 15 years?

I did bid on this the other week - and it's since been re-listed.

The seller didn't respond to a message requesting details for a viewing so I didn't want to bid too high without having seen it first.

Also it's a pre-facelift with no parking sensors so I wasn't going to get carried away :)

I messaged them again once I saw it was relisted. Hopefully they check their ebay messages this time!

It's not a 211 Kompressor, but if it's clean as they say it is I could be tempted and keep something else for best :cool:

Why do people advertise cars for sale without even bothering to hoover the inside? Look at the state of that footwell. It only takes a couple of quid at ARC, FFS.. :wallbash:

Might as well put it the description "unidentified musty smell in cabin.. possible dead squirrel in spare wheel well"

Cheers,

Gaz

These often have lots of owners, assuming that's the point you're making.

New, it'd be bought buy an enthusiast who is always likely to upgrade within first 2-3 years. Secondhand, the sort of car people buy to scratch an itch and move on from as well as those who buy them and underestimate the running costs, hence move them on.

I was looking ages ago and it was on autotrader for 4k, I was put off by 10 previous owner's, the Make shift non standard 7 seat conversion and the fact they hadnt hoovered it out. Perhaps im to fussy lol, Body looks good in the pic's

My friend is the fifth owner of his three year old AM DBS.

If a car has had one or two previous owners, it's a good selling point but once you get over five I don't think it really matters.

I once had a van that had technically *six* previous owners but had been owned by the same man from 500 miles.

I see it as having had 10 owners who treated like a new car during its time.

Could've sorted out the headlights at the very least before putting back up on sale :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom