• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Toca 3 Ps2

stats007

MB Enthusiast
Car
575M
If anyone is into driving games then I can recommend this. Huge depth and variety of vehicles and a change from GT4. :bannana:

Last edited:
I just bought 'Black' today ... stunning 1st person shooter, if you're into that sort of thing ...

Doubtful. Codemasters are releasing Race Driver '06 in the US on the PSP which is like a TOCA 2.5.

BTB 500 said:
I just bought 'Black' today ... stunning 1st person shooter, if you're into that sort of thing ...

A great concept - it's made in Guildford by Criterion, recently purchased by EA.

Knew it was Criterion/EA, but didn't realise they were in Guildford! I played the demo level a while back - excellent. They had people playing it on a huge screen at the Virgin Megastore when I went to get my copy at lunchtime, very impressive. I feel a late night coming on!

Have played the DEMO of TOCA 3... loads of fun going to buy it this weekend, thanks for the reminder!!
On another note my eight year old has had Crashday delivered today http://www.atari.com/crashday/... Cars with Guns on, he always wondered why it was not an optional add on to TOCA 2, i think he wants to be a games designer????..

SEM said:
Cars with Guns on, he always wondered why it was not an optional add on to TOCA 2, i think he wants to be a games designer????..

There was a PS1 game along those lines (with a sequel) - will think of the name at some point!

Cheers Bill,
Have now searched and ordered them. I thought you were going to bring up Carmageddon, which was good at the time

SEM said:
Cheers Bill,
Have now searched and ordered them. I thought you were going to bring up Carmageddon, which was good at the time
The extra "SPLAT PACKS" were great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom