Tyres from CamSkills..or Blackcircles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blueserenity777

Car
Kleemann C-class
Has anyone had bad experiences with this guys..tyres are very good value compared to others..One member did say the after sales are not good when tyres are defective..
My present set, i got it from Blackcircles which were great but Camskills are doing it slightly cheaper.
Any feedback is very appreciated.

I have looking for
Michelin Pilot Sport 2 : 225/40 R18 & 255/35 R18

Try asking a local tyre fitter to beat their prices. My local lad consistently does tyres cheaper than any online offering, without even asking, so it can be done.

I've used Camskills , they were very good , next day delivery , can't fault them.

Camskill were the only site that could get tyres for my 16" widebody penta's.. took them a week but price and servce was great.

Bought from Camskill. Friendly to deal with and delivered next day.

If you are a member of COSTCO then they ONLY deal with Mich's tyres

You cant beat them on price and that includes the full service....fitting/balance/valve

I asked my local garage if they could undercut mytyres for a full set of Toyo's for my X type and they did....their original price was something like £130 a corner and I got them in the end for £80 a corner

I have to say, the camskills service was great, prompt delivery etc. But i did happen to be unfortunate to buy a defective tyre off them, and 2 months on, i am still trying to get my money back, as their policy states that if a tyre is defective they will charge you for a new one, and send the defective one back to the factory. Quoting them, this process can take no less than 10 weeks, which i find absolutely pathetic.

I bought the tyres on Sep 15th... and still waiting for my money...

well to be fair we have the same with our tyre supplier.. A defective tyre has to be inspected by the manufacturer as many try claiming after kerbing a nearly new tyre...

I guess you're right. But i've bought tyres before on the spot from a garage, and i did happen to have a defective one which he changed instantly with no fuss, and i didnt pay anything extra... but i guess this was a face-2-face thing... whereas camskills is over the net...

I've used both with no complaints.

Camskills, Good price, great service, speedy shipping!! Would/will use again.

I've never heard of Camskills. I will google them now...........Cumbria, not far from me !!

Last edited:
From the consensus, i will go via Camskills..the prices have come down further with the VAT drop..
Went to the American site for research and elsewhere..they have the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S plus..is this better than the PS2..

I bought 5 new tyres for my classic Rover from Camskills......they were the cheapest and gave excellent service, and a quick delivery....recommended!

Defective tyres sent back to the Manufacturer for inspection, usual leadtime 3-4 weeks max.....10 weeks a bit slow to say the least...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom