Tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Folks, if you're recommending a product, can you go the whole hog and give a link to the rest of us who have likely never heard of it? :thumb:

GYEON Q2 Tire | SiO2 Nanotechnology tite dressing - Clean Your Car

gyeon-tire-new.jpg

To be fair the OP asked what do you guys use on tyres. They did not ask where to buy from. As it goes you seem to have done incredibly well all by yourself in searching out [emoji8]

If I had been asked where to buy from I would have said from here...

Gyeon Q² Tire | SiO2-Based Rubber Sealant

On single items due to the inclusive price of postage they are hard to beat.

I would also recommend Autoglym Rubber Cleaner. I've used it for years and it always gives great results.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

To be fair the OP asked what do you guys use on tyres. They did not ask where to buy from. As it goes you seem to have done incredibly well all by yourself in searching out [emoji8]

If I had been asked where to buy from I would have said from here...

Gyeon Q² Tire | SiO2-Based Rubber Sealant

On single items due to the inclusive price of postage they are hard to beat.
Polished bliss is where I get my stuff from( as does my detailer)

Hi Exvolvoman,

Try Autoglym Rubber cleaner plus. It's part of their professional range and isn't cheap but works out cheap as it will last years. 5ltrs of the stuff has so far lasted me around 4yrs, and that's washing every other weekend two cars. It even lasts through rain showers etc after a couple of applications.

This has always worked for me!

I tried the Meguiars Tyre Black Gloss yesterday for Benz On The Green. They have a deal on in Halfords just now.

It was......... pants. By the time we got to the show the gloss was gone, all gone. I followed the instructions to the letter. Disappointed am I as I am a fan of Meguiars stuff (till now).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like ....
Meguiars High Gloss Hot Shine Tyre Spray 710ml
Currently £10 in Halfords!

d2abc30dd6427e3557edff8b3fd41d76.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom