Uncomfirtable seats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well, I've adjusted the seat angle and it has helped immensely! :D

At the end of the day it is poor by Mercedes ... Enough people are saying the same thing.. They should have at least had a option of comfort option and its very very poor artico vinyl rubbish. It lets the car down like the plastics of the interior.... No comparison to bmw or audi.. The C class is rotten I'm going back to bmw for a 5 series.

Sad to hear your disappointed with the car. The C Class is Mums but I have to say I love it and would personally put it ahead of BMW.

Yeah, I agree the seats aren't so comfortable. They're overly firm. I'm dreaming of owning E or S class in the future and hoping/wishing the seats are like arm chairs.

The seat for me (young, healthy), does irritate on longer journeys, I find there's a certain sweet spot on adjustment and when I get it perfect, it's alright, but it's very finicky, slightly out in one way or another and back ache after a while.

S-class said:
I'm struggling with my W211, what setting worked best for you? The accord seats were much better.

I just adjusted the angle of the seat base so that it slopes towards the seat back which I found takes the weight off your backside and balances it between your thighs and backside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom