Vandalls & Bast***s

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pietre

Car
Volkswagon Phaeton V10 5.0L
New game for the imbecillic minority. Its called "try and get the mirror out of the folded back door mirror assy", when they find they cant get to the wiring for the heating element they break the clips on the motor giving you a £45 bill for a new motor (the base plate isnt sold seperately). Anyone want to sell a shotgun. Totally screwed my weekend. Someone find me a doogooder and I'll tear them a new ar**hole. I feel better now for that rant. When are we going to start punishing these bar stewards?

Sorry to hear about that mate, know how you feel. Got a call this morning from my brother to tell me someone had a go to get in to my car last night, rear quarter light smashed and damage to my door. This is all in my 'secure' car park. Great start to the week!

Seems to be a problem at the moment with "petty crime" there is no punishment so no deterent. I am afarid that these experiences are just that, experiences. Get out and give that bike a blast :D

Gentleman, gentleman..... Please........ We are talking about poor misguided misunderstood people that have carried out these acts. It is merely a plea for society to supply gameboys or playboys for these poor(well off) bored delinquents. They have nothing to do with their spare time and it is your faults for not either understanding them, or failing to give them financial rewards for there acts of demonstration.

Shame on you for threatening violence on these free spirits.

Now where would I like that extra orifice to be fitted??

Hi Pietre
I am terribly sorry to hear about this mindless act of vandalism on something that you cherish. WHY, why do these idiots do such stupid things?

Take care and make sure you report the crime to the police. Do NOT be put off by the thought that this crome might go undetected. Report it straight away. Please don't tell me that this is a repeat act?

Good luck,
John

Sorry to hear your misfortune P - I don't know what it is with this scum :mad:

Two years ago there was a huge spate of tyre slashings & car vandalism in my area. One night over 50 cars in one road suffered. Eventually an arrests was made, bail applications refused and lo, peace reigned for three months.

Then the wretches were released because the CPS offered no evidence. Tyre slashings etc started again. But they had made the mistake of attacking some motorbikes belonging to people who should not be trifled with.

About a week after release local press reported two youths had suffered serious injuries as a result of close encounters with blunt objects. Another had a near death experience after meeting same blunt objects, leaping into into a local canal to escape his assailants only to find himself being pelted with stones.

What a shame. How the local debate raged over the proper course of action to correct these misguided souls:

Short custodial penalty

Trifling fine they would not pay

Community service order

A week of cooking therapy with Jamie Oliver

Anger management course in the Maldives

Some quality time with angry bikers

One of the local car vandals that used to terrorise our area (admittedly not on the scale of the ones above) had an unfortunate accident.

Last summer he fell over late one night and very carelessly trapped both of his hands in a car door (twice).

By some strange coincidence (I'm a great believer in coincidence) there have been no cars broken into on our road since that night.

I suspect also that any carreer plans he had as a concert pianist are also on hold.

It's a shame that sometimes accidents happen but almost every cloud has a silver lining :)

Andy

Satch said:
A week of cooking therapy with Jamie Oliver

I believe this is the chef that decided to cook more than the Sunday joint on an occassion when he was preparing the family meal.

As I posted on a previous thread. The Government Minister in charge of Prisons wrote to me explaining that prisons are NOT a place of punishment, they are a place of reform!!!

The attitude of those charged with the responsibility of making this country a safer place to live simply beggars believe.

We are now assured that you will not be prosecuted for assaulting a burglar that you catch actually in your own home.

Woe betide anyone that uses any type of force to detain anyone that damages your motor vehicle. (Unless of course you keep it in the living room)

Who here remembers the American youth that was sentenced by a court in Singapore to be caned for committing criminal damage to someone's car. The US government 'expressed their grave concern' (they went ape) and the result was the boy was deported.

I am not advocating fetching back the birch, but I am advocating we make our prisons a place of punishment where offenders fear to go. Grrrrrr rant! rant! Vote for me. Boy would I be unpopular with ALL criminals.

Regards,
John

Correct me if i'm wrong, but does the Isle Of Man still have the birch? is the position of administering the birching only open to ex public school boys (cant think why that came into my mind) or ex tory mp's with their tangerine and bottle of amyl nitrate (i add that i know nothing of these things other than being old and having a memory). Once being birched i would hope they would se the error of their ways, either that or i can make a lasting impression upon them ................. with my baseball bat!

Pietre said:
Correct me if i'm wrong, but does the Isle Of Man still have the birch?

No judicial birching has been carried out on the Isle of Man since 1975, the year before the European Court of Human Rights condemned it as 'a cruel and unusual punishment.' Until that time the island was a law unto itself, continuing to flog juvenile lawbreakers long after the practice had been discontinued on the British mainland.

John

When vandals hit my car, I found out who they were, no matter how much time it took. And then, I... well, some of you know, some of you don't.

I'm not allowed to post what happened. I got in trouble last time. :)

This is the second time where me my car, bins, and youth have been involved strange realy. Some time ago a youth found it funny to bang his fists (drummer fashion) on the bonnet of my Volvo,.....and run off but as he did his hat fell off and as I was already at the door he kept running so I followed him from a distance ...in order to return his hat .....but him being somewhat afraid of what might happen ....hid himself in a bin (one of those big ones )while I was trying to find him I stood by the bin which was in the rear court-yard of a old folks home and waited for a few mins.....reading out aloud his address from the tag on the hat and what is going to happen when I got to his house ....a strange whimpering sound started coming from the bin but what made it sweeter was that this bin was from the old folks home with the old dressings in that would have been changed that day and all the other thing associated with growing old gracefully.....

Last edited:
mark.t said:
.....but him being somewhat afraid of what might happen ....hid himself in a bin (one of those big ones )

I would have sat on top of the bin for 45 minutes.

mark.t said:
....a strange whimpering sound started coming from the bin but what made it sweeter was that this bin was from the old folks home with the old dressings in that would have been changed that day and all the other thing associated with growing old gracefully.....
Love it. :D :D :D

A work colleague has had his car keyed by his G/F ex before Christmas.
Colleague got an infra-red CCTV + video set up, and last week the said ex was caught on said camera. Arrest & charges pending...... :)

PJH said:
Love it. :D :D :D

A work colleague has had his car keyed by his G/F ex before Christmas.
Colleague got an infra-red CCTV + video set up, and last week the said ex was caught on said camera. Arrest & charges pending...... :)

Aaaaaahhhh that must have been a joy. For damage to property less than £5000, offender can receive a maximum 3 month prison sentence and/or a Level 4 fine up to £2500 plus any restitution costs.

Bet she will be cooking up a real tear jerking story blaming it all on emotional stress caused by the ex BF, disturbed childhood and general PC BS. Par for the course.

Pietre said:
New game for the imbecillic minority. Its called "try and get the mirror out of the folded back door mirror assy", when they find they cant get to the wiring for the heating element they break the clips on the motor giving you a £45 bill for a new motor (the base plate isnt sold seperately). Anyone want to sell a shotgun. Totally screwed my weekend. Someone find me a doogooder and I'll tear them a new ar**hole. I feel better now for that rant. When are we going to start punishing these bar stewards?
Only one thing to say GRRRRRRRR. :mad: :mad: :mad:They should be strung up by their dangly bits. :devil:

Peter sorry to hear that news.
Bugger I thought foldy mirrors were the doggies doodahs.
I suppose it is retractable mirrors or minicams and flame throwers (south african style) as the must do mods. :D

I've heard that sales of local maps have quadrooopled in South Africa since the new flame throwing safety devices have come into act. Less people stopping you and asking for directions and all that.... :D

Wish I had that!! I found some little *&*%ards about 13 years old nicking my metal valve caps, I saw them too, but didnt catch them. The worst thing is i dont know if il recognise them the next time I see them. Oh well il have to take the LAPD approach... BEAT them first... go for doughnuts later :bannana:

New breed of scumbag's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry your car got it!!!!!!

I know, how you must feel - I saw a mate's car a couple of weeks back C36AMG totally kicked in - all the doors panel's etc... borderline repair on the insurance which ment he almost lost the car. A shame because it's a nice car and will be a classic one day!.

Why do people do such things, I know if it was my car I would take my full annual leave just to find the bar stewards!!!!! Can't say what I would do - I'm not mean so would probably make em eat pure green chilli's from both END's!!!! for a few days and then release the bar stewards!!!!

Everyone needs to look out for one another!!!

Totally agree with all the sentiments flying around here. But, really, it isn't the fault of the kids. These morons are merely the unpleasant result of their "upbringing". They are effectively feral children who are running wild.

As a society, we sowed the seeds of these problems years ago and now the results are coming back to haunt us: social do-gooding, political correctness, human rights legislation, the banning of corporal punishment, the belief in rehabilitation, the removal of rights of defence, the restrictions on the rights of teachers to maintain discipline and all the other BS that results in children to turning into thugs and allows crimes to effectively go unpunished.

The only solution I can see is if these kids started attacking politicians - their houses, their cars and - preferably - them directly. Then they might realise what the average person in the street suffers on a daily basis and might draft some useful legislation to deal with the problem.

Oh, I forgot, they live in a cosy world with hundreds of policemen outside their place of work, chauffeur-driven cars to take them from place to place, and they can afford to live in luxury homes a million miles from the problem areas. No chance of any change there, then.

Philip (just to the right of Atilla the Hun)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom