Very nice E500 s211. High spec, rare colour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's news to me. I've only used it a few times, quite a while ago, and just let it do its own thing.

Last edited:
Well, whoever one still owns or now owns a strange mismash of tarted up E500 estate. I hope (beyond reasonable hope?) that they're an enthusiast and announce themselves on here.

Last edited:
Well, whoever one still owns or now owns a strange mismash of tarted up E500 estate. I hope (beyond reasonable hope?) that they're an enthusiast and announce themselves on here.
Yes, that would be good.

They could read through this thread and have a good laugh at our guesses.

Yes, snipe software can be set to any time you want. One major provider used to recommend setting it for six seconds, but people got wind of it and it's more common to use 5 seconds these days.

The issue with the "possible" shill bidder is that sellers often drop in a "minimum I want it to sell for," or "let's put this in to see if can nudge things up at the end" bid, and use a brand new, nil feedback ID.

Anyway, cross fingers and good luck to the seller and buyer - let's hope it's worked out well for both.

Whether or not its a wrongun. The AMG bumpers are nicer than the facelift sport bumpers and I wouldn't say no. Although I'm not a green fan it's soooooooo much more interesting than silver ..........

I think it would look even better with tan leather; it would set the green off beautifully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom