Vito / viano bench seat stays

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cadmonkey

Car
Viano
Hi. I have a viano with a rear bench seat that has a single seat by one side. I’ve noticed that one of the locator bolts / stays that lock the single seat to the double seems to be missing from the setup. There therefore is only one point of contact to the double seat at the rear (as well as the floor catches on the other side). Does any one know what these bolts are called and whether I can get a replacement? Thanks. Matt

168FADDD-8287-46B7-BF47-EEA8A6A30DD3.jpeg

Hi & welcome.

Although the floor fittings are different I guess the 2+1 seat will be similar to the middle one our Vito?

1646333020245.png

If so the two fixings on the side of the double unit are a more complex shape than bolts ... your best bet would probably be a breakers. Worth trying a dealer though in case they do sell that part separately.

Hi & welcome.

Although the floor fittings are different I guess the 2+1 seat will be similar to the middle one our Vito?

View attachment 124488

If so the two fixings on the side of the double unit are a more complex shape than bolts ... your best bet would probably be a breakers. Worth trying a dealer though in case they do sell that part separately.
Hi and thanks for the reply. I think your seats look a little different to mine, but you’re right it’s not just a ‘bolt’… I’m asking a dealer for the part, and will try a breaker. However I might end up needing to buy a second hand 2+1 bench seat as I’m not comfortable sitting someone in the existing seat without being fixed in four places.

Thanks for the advice.
Matt

You're right ... not worth the risk of the seat coming loose in an accident. Good luck with getting it sorted!

Tbh I would check that the one you have will fit and work in the other position, then approach a machine shop to make a copy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom