• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

W202 13k miles on C&C

Smoke it about and take it to SADCASE each month in my case!!

......and you would probably have spent way more of storage, servicing, lost interest on saving the money, money spent on heating/drying the air in the storage space) etc etc than you will ever make and had none of the enjoyment. Cars are made to be driven....drive it. Makes me sad to see cars stored and not driven just in the hope of making future cash. Its like dating a supermodel.....but then not shagging her to keep her tight for the next bloke!!!! ;) Life's too short!!!!

......and you would probably have spent way more of storage, servicing, lost interest on saving the money, money spent on heating/drying the air in the storage space) etc etc than you will ever make and had none of the enjoyment. Cars are made to be driven....drive it. Makes me sad to see cars stored and not driven just in the hope of making future cash. Its like dating a supermodel.....but then not shagging her to keep her tight for the next bloke!!!! ;) Life's too short!!!!

Its not a supercar, its a hum-drum W202. Amazing to see one preserved like this.

(I love W202s by the way, ive owned 3).

Its not a supercar, its a hum-drum W202. Amazing to see one preserved like this.

(I love W202s by the way, ive owned 3).
Agreed....but still a lovely thing to glide about in and show off.

.......but you would have saved many thousands more in servicing and storage costs.........and if you are only getting 3% on your savings at the moment....MOVE BANK!!!

A lot of money for a C200 - not a high days and holidays type car and not ULEZ compliant either for a daily driver.

I like low mileage/classics/investment type cars but this one just looks like a geriatric’s unused low spec retirement transport :doh:

It’s a C200 ‘Classic’ - not an actual classic :)

A lot of money for a C200 - not a high days and holidays type car and not ULEZ compliant either for a daily driver.

I like low mileage/classics/investment type cars but this one just looks like a geriatric’s unused low spec retirement transport :doh:

It’s a C200 ‘Classic’ - not an actual classic :)
I like it.
I know it says Classic in the ad but my old T plate W202 was the Elegance and that didn’t have cruise and this one appears to.

.......but you would have saved many thousands more in servicing and storage costs.........and if you are only getting 3% on your savings at the moment....MOVE BANK!!!
I deliberately chose a low figure to try to be realistic over the projected period.

Some of our investments have delivered several multiples of that in the last year or so 😁👍

I like it.
I know it says Classic in the ad but my old T plate W202 was the Elegance and that didn’t have cruise and this one appears to.
Well by any definition you are yourself a Classic! 👌

In those days, virtually everything was an option.
Sweet.
I was thinking that due to it being a 1999 they simply chucked everything on it because the W203 was due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom