W204 c63 owners from Newcastle or close to?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mickee92

Car
W204 C63
Is there any c63 owners from Newcastle or close that has the secondary cats delete and resonator delete or just secondary cat delete?

Can watch any amount of YouTube videos but theres too many factors that alter the true sound.

To me the 2nd cat deletes and res delete sounds very raspy and in your face which takes away the amg v8 tone. Had the same situation on my previous car audi TT 3.2v6 had sport cats and a then took the OEM cat back off in exchange for a TTS one which had no resonator and it completely ruined it making it very loud with no tone. Put a magnaflow res in place and it was perfect.

The 2nd cat delete only on video sounds decent, not much louder unfortunately but keeps the v8 tone.

Last thing I want is to ruin the tone so if anybody local to me with the above exhaust mods be kind enough for me to come and have a listen it would be much appreciated as the car is booked in next month.

Keep the resonator and delete the secondary cats which will maintain the deep V8 burble

Keep the resonator and delete the secondary cats which will maintain the deep V8 burble

I’ll go for that as from videos it does sound more true to its amg tone compared to the Res&2nd cat delete.

I need to realise the car is going to be quiet on the inside as the sound proofing is pretty great!! Been told by various people that the car is very loud when I’ve drove past them, roll on the summer when I can have the sun roof open and all windows down :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom