W205 Ambient Lights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Oluedit

Car
2015 C Class W205 SE
Hi, I own a W205 C200 SE.
I've bought a set of door cards and seats from an AMG line. Now to my first issue, the door cards have been fitted and everything works except for the original ambient lights.
Apart from coding, will I need to install a control unit?
Thanks

Hi, I own a W205 C200 SE.
I've bought a set of door cards and seats from an AMG line. Now to my first issue, the door cards have been fitted and everything works except for the original ambient lights.
Apart from coding, will I need to install a control unit?
Thanks
Hi guys, I've sorted it out now. It just needed to be coded in. Everything works.

All w205 cars equipped with ambient lighting from factory have an ambient lighting control module,
If your W205 C200 SE was not equipped from factory with ambient lighting, then your car does not have the ambient lighting control module and it is needed for ambient lighting to work. I hope this helps

All w205 cars equipped with ambient lighting from factory have an ambient lighting control module,
If your W205 C200 SE was not equipped from factory with ambient lighting, then your car does not have the ambient lighting control module and it is needed for ambient lighting to work. I hope this helps
Hi, the door cards already have the harness and the door module from my SE works. I have coded the ambient lights and they are all working.
Thanks

Attachments

• 20220612_212722.jpg
    20220612_212722.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
Does anyone know if my intended purchase a 68 plate C200 EQ boost cab have the cards in it ready to connect ambient lighting?

It should already come equipped with ambient lighting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom