• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

W205 Audio 20 map upgrade

Murton

Car
C200 W205
I have a 2015 C200 which originally came with the maps on sd card and has V4 written on it. It came with online traffic but that has expired now.

I know with this non command online system the only way to get online traffic is to buy a sd card from the dealer but this is silly money so will use Waze on long journeys.

I did run the update tool and it upgraded the software to V6.

I am thinking of getting a V11 map from eBay. Would the navigation, voices etc... be any better?
My current sd card is extremely full so I am thinking there might be updates available but they are not being offered as they won’t fit on the card. So by upgrading I might get other benefits other than just a newer map.

I have a 2015 C200 which originally came with the maps on sd card and has V4 written on it. It came with online traffic but that has expired now.

I know with this non command online system the only way to get online traffic is to buy a sd card from the dealer but this is silly money so will use Waze on long journeys.

I did run the update tool and it upgraded the software to V6.

I am thinking of getting a V11 map from eBay. Would the navigation, voices etc... be any better?
My current sd card is extremely full so I am thinking there might be updates available but they are not being offered as they won’t fit on the card. So by upgrading I might get other benefits other than just a newer map.

Upgraded mine the other day, to software v11 (maps still v8) but haven't noticed any difference in performance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom