• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

W208 Fuse Diagram

ht23

Car
CLK 200 Coupe Kompressor (C208), 2022 Skoda Octavia, 1993 Renault 19 Cabriolet
I have an issue with my CLK 200 which has happened suddenly. The indicators, wipers etc which are controlled by the stalk do not work.

I have checked most fuses and they all seem to be okay but I am missing the fuse diagram card that should be under the fuse cover in the engine bay. I was wondering if anyone has or can provide a photo of one?

Thanks!

I have an issue with my CLK 200 which has happened suddenly. The indicators, wipers etc which are controlled by the stalk do not work.

I have checked most fuses and they all seem to be okay but I am missing the fuse diagram card that should be under the fuse cover in the engine bay. I was wondering if anyone has or can provide a photo of one?

Thanks!
You might try the website fuseinfo.com.

Thanks!
The fuse diagram is often in the end of dashboard fuse board folded up .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom