w208 wind deflector

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ooh might have a go at that, as I need one.

Thanks

I have emailed the seller, looking at it, I am not sure that it is a genuine MB part.

Also he is not clear if it is for a 208 or a 209.

Looks very like the one on my wifes W208....looks a genuine part with built in blind etc.

yeah looks like mine too - just remember if you wnat the blind that goes from the bottom of the rear seats to the wind stop thats extra unless your car already has??

yeah looks like mine too - just remember if you wnat the blind that goes from the bottom of the rear seats to the wind stop thats extra unless your car already has??

bargain. I know it was a few years ago but i remember paying almost £200 on german ebay back then

Well he says its is from a 2003 CLK, which could be a very late 208, but more likely a 209.

Does anybody know if the wind deflectors are interchangeable?

I have the bottom blind, but thanks for the tip Lee:)

This was listed on eBay as a W209 deflector which is def different from the one being discussed in this thread...I think it is from a W208....looks identical to the one fitting my wife's W208

Also found this on eBay...another W208 deflector at £20 and this at £62...hell, they are all over the place!!

Last edited:
It'll have a part number on it somewhere , ask him to have a look.

It'll have a part number on it somewhere , ask him to have a look.

Have asked twice for the part number, seller found the question too difficult:rolleyes:

Too difficult or being evasive ? ;)

If he's not intereseted in helping i wouldn't buy it ...

wow prices have dropped on these since i bought mine.

good to have though, but cumbersome if you use the rear seats often removing and refiiting etc.

wow prices have dropped on these since i bought mine.

good to have though, but cumbersome if you use the rear seats often removing and refiiting etc.

Essential to have, I would say.....reduces wind to virtually zero when driving with hood down...have driven may long distances with hood down in total comfort with wind deflector and blinds in place!

WoooHoooo!
Have just won it for £30.....Bargain!
He declined my offers last week and now has accepted the same offer!

The deflector is nice to have, but I hardly ever use mine on the R129. You can't put anything on the back seats, and they look naff IMO!

But I agree they cut the buffeting drastically at high speeds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom