W213 E220 Rev hesitation at hard acceleration

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

botezbogdan90

Car
E220d Coupe 2017
Hi all,

So I have my E220d Coupe 2017. I have for long time now a problem when I accelerate hard the car feels like it hesitates or slips. I had gearbox and torque converter fixed as this is what MB dealership said it has. The car does not show any errors with any Star Xentry diagnostic (tried many garages). Today the car in P started shacking little bit and as you can see on video was accelerating slightly before dropping down. I am at the end of my patience, can anyone tell me at least what to check. I had a remap a year ago when this started but then MB delete and put back the ECU as it was. I have done an adaption and all gear and torque converter showed is ok. Can’t attach video

Hi all,

So I have my E220d Coupe 2017. I have for long time now a problem when I accelerate hard the car feels like it hesitates or slips. I had gearbox and torque converter fixed as this is what MB dealership said it has. The car does not show any errors with any Star Xentry diagnostic (tried many garages). Today the car in P started shacking little bit and as you can see on video was accelerating slightly before dropping down. I am at the end of my patience, can anyone tell me at least what to check. I had a remap a year ago when this started but then MB delete and put back the ECU as it was. I have done an adaption and all gear and torque converter showed is ok. Can’t attach video
It sounds like you've been experiencing acceleration issues with your 2017 E220d Coupe despite having the gearbox, torque converter, and ECU checked. Given the lack of error codes and diagnostics showing everything as okay, you might want to consider inspecting the fuel system, including the fuel injectors and fuel filter, as clogged or malfunctioning components can cause hesitation during acceleration. Additionally, it's worth checking the air intake system for any restrictions or sensor issues, as airflow problems can also affect performance. If the issue persists, consulting with a specialized mechanic or a Mercedes-Benz technician who can perform more in-depth diagnostics may be necessary to pinpoint and resolve the problem effectively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom