W213 winter wheels & tyres needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vik MB

Car
W213 E63S Premium
Hi all,

I have been looking for new set of winter wheels and tyres for my 63s w213 without much of luck for some time now.

Currently have summers 265/35/20 & 295/30/20 with which I find to have extremely stiff ride. I were planning to go down to 18s but it looks like these won’t fit (no chart on fuel cap no more on these vehicles) so looking for 19s and if the comfort going to be noticeable increased, I might as well go for a set of 19s for the summers too.

if anyone on here have a set to sell, please let me know.

Hi Vik,

Take a look at the link below, I have a set of 19" winter wheels and tyres for sale that you may be interested in.

Last edited:
Hi Vik,

Take a look at the link below, I have a set of 19" winter wheels and tyres for sale that you may be interested in.

hi mate,

Thank you for the quick response. I would like to stick with the genuine amg wheels. Apologies for not clarifying this on first place

Cool motor btw. The colour is great!

Vik,

Not sure if you have already looked here, but is there anything here that takes your fancy?

Brabus Monoblock R's gets my vote.

Already did, yes. Both Monoblock T & R are something else and I really like them. Unfortunately E63S W213 isn’t on the compatible vehicles list? E43 W213 is, and this really confuses me

Thanks mate. Already purchased Brabus wheels with tyres from AlloyWheels Direct. A bit price but I hope they are worth. Still waiting to be delivered

Thanks mate. Already purchased Brabus wheels with tyres from AlloyWheels Direct. A bit price but I hope they are worth. Still waiting to be delivered
Which ones did you go for?

Vw
Monoblock R. I was also thinking about monoblok T, but didn’t like the carbon bit

Very, very nice 👌🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom