• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

W221 Brake pedal height.

gus0898uk

Car
2006 S Class
Hello MB forum members.
I have not posted for a long while so here is an update. I traded in my 2006 W221 in February for a 2010 model, I am really pleased having the benefits of the upgraded model. It has just passed it's MOT with one small advisory and my insurance with Tesco bank is only around £250 fully comp.
My mileage is very low but this week I have been on a road trip from Leicester to Norfolk and the car perfomed brilliantly, especially on the A11/A14, it is a bit of a barge on some of Norfolk's byways. :)
Now just a little query, the height gap from the top of my accelerater pedal seems a bit too much to me, when taking my foot off the accelerater and then braking my ankle/foot is not happy with the increased movement meaning I probably have to lift my heel off the floor to comforably press the brake pedal. Sometimes approaching a roundabout I feel that my foot may slip off the brake pedal. (my joints are not what they were:))
Can any members advise/give any tips, I was thinking of ringing my Indy to see if it is a problem that they have come across before. TIA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom