W245 B180 non starter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biggles1957

Car
A180 CDI Automatic
Car ran perfectly yesterday. Sent to start this morning - all lights/fans etc. normal but on turning the key to start position - nothing! After a few seconds, message on dash 'unable to measure oil level'. Checked with dipstick and, as I thought it would be, oil level fine. Can't move gear selector out of park position either. I've put it on charge just in case its a tad low on volts - but it doesn't seem to be (will leave it overnight and see if any changes). I'll plug it in tomorrow and see what codes I can find (I can only look at engine, gearbox and ABS/ESP etc with my reader).
Any ideas chums? Thanks!

Car ran perfectly yesterday. Sent to start this morning - all lights/fans etc. normal but on turning the key to start position - nothing! After a few seconds, message on dash 'unable to measure oil level'. Checked with dipstick and, as I thought it would be, oil level fine. Can't move gear selector out of park position either. I've put it on charge just in case its a tad low on volts - but it doesn't seem to be (will leave it overnight and see if any changes). I'll plug it in tomorrow and see what codes I can find (I can only look at engine, gearbox and ABS/ESP etc with my reader).
Any ideas chums? Thanks!
You need to check for codes sorry to say

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom