• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

What colour calipers for a white Eclass

L80OUS

Car
W213 EClass
My calipers need a refresh starting to show a little heat rust. I'm thinking of going Yellow which tends to look good on White cars but don't want it over the top, so maybe gloss Black? Or boring Red?

What would you guys do?

The car....

bzWvckN.jpg

What about Pearl White?

Attachments

• 4C4B71FD-5E6D-49F6-AC72-722883FED3FA.jpeg
    4C4B71FD-5E6D-49F6-AC72-722883FED3FA.jpeg
    109.7 KB · Views: 3
Unless you have big 4 pot calipers stick to black, I did mine in red when i first bought it, looked too much boy racer, re painted them gloss black, much better.

What about Pearl White?

Yes had crossed my mind liking it the more I think of it tbh

Unless you have big 4 pot calipers stick to black, I did mine in red when i first bought it, looked too much boy racer, re painted them gloss black, much better.

Yes the size may be a problem perhaps a little to small, any pics of yours plz?

Hi,
White car I would go Gloss Black or possibly White.

Go for a subtle colour, your car looks pretty sweet as is, metallic grey or pearl white (as others suggested) sounds like a good shout.

Anything that signals danger or commands attention will look out of place and take away from an otherwise clean and pretty car 🙂

My calipers need a refresh starting to show a little heat rust. I'm thinking of going Yellow which tends to look good on White cars but don't want it over the top, so maybe gloss Black? Or boring Red?

What would you guys do?

The car....

View attachment 103125
Whatever colour YOU like.

Yellow is usually on cars with ceramic brakes, but if you like it go for it. Your car, your choice

How about bronze or similar? Bit more interesting than silver or black but not shouting racer like red, blue or yellow?

I was tempted to do my S212 in bronze but actually went for silver. But then mine's an estate so i wanted to keep it super-subtle.

Gold or bronze gets my Vote.

IMG_20201120_072232_953.jpg

Doesn't matter what colour your car or wheels are. It will work with everything

Yellow / Gold if you want to kid people you have carbon ceramic brakes , red of you want to kid people that you have an AMG - S calipers.

My money is on satin black as they are nice and subtle , got them on the Cayenne and they blend in nicely with the DC and grey alloys , the metallic blue M Sport calipers on the F32 look nice against a white car but people , from a distance would think you had BMW calipers on the Merc.

K

Gold or bronze gets my Vote.

View attachment 105037

Doesn't matter what colour your car or wheels are. It will work with everything
I agree, looks really nice - also with either black or silver wheels. I would stay away from gold though unless you have Brembos. I like bronze as it's sufficiently different from the classic Brembo gold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom