What makes you cringe...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
WOMEN AND BIG CARS

When Mrs J's Type 126 finally croaked (after 8 years), I asked her if she wanted another "biggun" or a more compact car ???

I thought I heard some reference to sex and travel.

She said ... I'll have one like yours.
So we got a second E300TD

and for the MCP response, i also said "look i don't ask to mess about in YOUR kitchen... don't ask to drive MY car" although in my defence she's a chef... she's REALLY protective about that kitchen

Are you insured to use that oven? :eek:

Well like its like, like how you say what you need to say like. My friend says like its really bad when people like don't talk propper like. Like you would never catch me like talking like that...

Cringe:

............you know what I mean....

............lessons will be learnt........

............oh my God...................

These are just a few.

people who say "at the end of the day" all the time.

Cringe:

............you know what I mean....

Especially when it's pronounced 'nart-a-meen':doh:

People who use lots of words yet say nothing:

At the end of the day, it's like this fing like, that's got wossname 'n' stuff, like, you know, dem fings and everyfin', nart-a-meen?

I found myself cringing yesterday as a colleague was commenting on the area that another colleague is moving into. His assessment went something like:
"Man, that area is really, really nice; the houses down there go for at least 2.3 mil, and some of them are up for like 3.95 mil. I was walking along there the other day and this guy had a Lamborghini, a Porsche and an Aston just parked outside his house. You know someone's doing OK when they've got those kind of wheels just lying around...";
and so it went on, but I couldn't bear to listen any more so I reached for my iPod and zoned out. Utterly cringeworthy.

Deserved a bucket of cold custard over his head.

For openers...

What makes me cringe? Looking at a very sad, neglected 250 turbo 202. One I have in the workshop I will not allow back on the road as its lethal. Like wishbone bolts finger tight, literally. Springs hanging out, brake calipers seized and discs so rusty its cringe worthy. I felt like crying. Owner does not want it rectifying. Sad, so sad. :wallbash:

People who say: "What's that all about?" (and variations thereof). ;)

Threads that think they're the Pet Hates thread.

So that would be every Vicar in the country on Rememberance Sunday then:doh:

'...at the end of the day and in the morning, we will remember you'
Any vicar that came out with that nonsense would need a kick up the backside.

It's actually:

"At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom