whats supaguard???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

meri_gadi

hi everyone,

Cars going in for repairs after the break in. Car gona go to Eastern Weatern repair shop.

They are gona machine cut the car, But want £65 for supaguard from me if i wana get it done.

i wana know what is supaguard and does it realy work?

Also where else can i get supaguard, CHEAP????

i have seen a few on ebay : Ebay supaguard 1

ebay supaguard 2

Is this what they use??

They agreed on applying the stuff for free, so if i give it to them they will out it on for me.

Can someone please help me out here,

Jav

supagard

Supagard is a teflon coating applied to the paintwork just like diamondbrite ,that seals the surface ,no need to polish for 4 years ? or so the manufactureres say..the polish is inside a sponge which is the applicator and its a one coat procedure,just wipe the car so its covered then leave to dry then polish off.diamondbrite is a two bottle procedure so takes twice as long to apply..ive been selling and using both types for years and think they are basically the same.p.m. me if you need any and ill be able to advise

mercmanuk,

I don't know if you saw my bird sh*t paint damage thread, but do you think that these products would provide more protection to the paintwork from things like bird sh*t than regular polishes? if they contain teflon then I would imagine there would be more protection, as teflon is an extremely inert material.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom