which E class coupe ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
i love my E350, but my wife’s E400 (3.5 version) cabriolet is a much nicer drive!

Very nice , but looking at the gearshift in the centre console , it's probably pre 2013 facelift , and "one for the road's" car , A207, definitely hasn't got a pano roof.;)

red leather , yellow leather . red leather ,yellow leather . red leather , yellow leather. say this really fast and it begins to sound like pano roof . :cool:

Yes, same colour combination as mine. Calcite white and red leather trim. 2012 C207 250cdi. A truly great car. Now has 70k on the clock, owned from new. True mpg over that period is 49.49mpg. Can't grumble at that! Just decided to move to an indie for servicing and of course get breakdown cover from the likes of green flag etc.

sorry i didnt mention it will be a diesel.220,250,350.
Just sold my clk 270 cdi had it 4 years cost 12.50 for a set of front brake pads plus servicing and could reach over 60mpg.Brilliant car sold with 102000 miles Hope my next mercedes is as good !
I have a CLK 270 which also has been brilliant. The later year diesels are a different ballgame in terms of maintenance/repair cost though. You really need to question whether your mileage warrants owning one. I’m going to hang on to mine as long as I can and it will be my last diesel.

The 4 cylinder 651 has a single row chain at the back of the engine - mega important servicing has been bang on because you do not want to be funding a repair on that. A horrible engine to work on. The V6 642 (although lovely to drive) is very complex with quite a few potential big ticket repairs. Euro 6 will have scr/adblue system. Seems iffy buying a euro 5 for any serious money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom