• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Which hella actuator

Mrbudgie

Car
C320 amg sport 2008
Seems I am getting symptoms of a dodgy actuator. Not sure what one to order as looks like the current one is aftermarket as there is no numbers on it. My turbo is 770895 , which hella actuator is the most likely one to take a gamble on.

1000024443.jpg1000024445.jpg

Why gamble?

Use an EPC to find the genuine MB part number and buy that. Or, if aftermarket is preferred for a reason, cross-refer to an exact match for the MB part.

Try here:

RayH
Alot of the turbos seem to be matched with different actuators so trying to gauge if there was a common one for my year maybe

Alot of the turbos seem to be matched with different actuators so trying to gauge if there was a common one for my year maybe
If you take it off there will be a number that starts with G , something like G277 . I think the number is underneath the actuator

Take it off and clean it

The actuator, inlet port motor for the swirl flaps , exhaust back pressure sensor and I think the egr are all on the same fuse so that a problem on one can “look” like it’s caused by another .

What symptoms are you getting ? Any fault codes .
Yes 123900 low boost pressure, couple times had the limp mode where there is no engine light and a restart of car sorts it. 80 percent time cat is fine sometimes when accelerating the revs build but the speeds doesn't as if its not boosting. I can't find any split pipes.
1000024601.jpg

Had the actuator off took apart greased it cleaned oil off it. So looks like if want to replace it I'll have to order a new turbo and actuator together as this one is aftermarket so no markings on it to know which one I need. Will give car a drive later see how it is.

1000024693.jpg1000024692.jpg1000024688.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom