• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Would sir prefer orthopaedic grey or early-90s IBM beige for his £100k+ dream car?

All my life I've liked silvers, greys and dark blues. I'm a bit over silver now so all my searches are for blue and grey only. I wouldn't buy anything else.

I briefly went through a red period in my youth but that was for Alfas only. Done with that. And also all the hideous greens and yellows I had to endure when I was too poor to avoid them. Alfa Kermit Green and Washed Out Primrose Yellow I'm looking at you. Horrendous colours.

Tanzanite Blue. My first MB's colour, and eleven years and an awful lot of MBs since, still easily my favourite.
Actually what was I saying? I haven't always had dark blue on the podium. It's only since Biglips pointed me at the car I now have. Before that it was always grey, silver or black. I've always been a fan of simple subdued colours.

That colour scheme looks good on absolutely anything.
This is my favourite Fiat 500 colour scheme. I did found one in the second best blu; epic blue (which a blue/green mix) over saddle brown leather. But the Riva special edition is the perfect mini-me to my tanzanite E Class.

Fiat_500_Riva.jpg

How does this tickle ya fancy?
Plenty of them kicking about Böblingen, Stuttgart region.

JlPYA7Fl.jpg

How does this tickle ya fancy?
Plenty of them kicking about Böblingen, Stuttgart region.

JlPYA7Fl.jpg

There's an acceptable range from Ford Diamond white to Old English white, and then there's the cat-has-an-upset-stomach white.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom