Yuk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Boss

MB Enthusiast
Car
private!
mercedes_05.jpg

1.jpg

1_004.jpg

merc2.jpg

mercedes_sl_tuning_1.jpg

bs-190e-2.jpg

Last edited:
As they say, no accounting for taste. They are awful and definitely deserve a :ban:

If they were gold plated fittings I would say they were from Saudi Arabia - rich kids (and some not so young) with more money than sense over there can positively murder a decent car. Clearly, some Russians aren't much more tasteful either...... absolutely, gaggingly awful.

Where can I buy one? :)

Can you imagine turning up at the local MB dealership in one of those? Could have an awful lot of fun at someone's expense....

I've seen cars like the top one a few times in Samara already! This region is full of very rich people with very little taste! The worst (for me) was a CLS yesterday that had a full width and height horizontally slat grill with hidden headlights and a bank of spotlights running the entire width of the front, under the MASSIVE grille! The rear was dominated by EIGHT oval exhaust outlets!! Jeez!!!! Sadly didn't have my camera handy.. :(

is the owner of the 1st pic expecting snow?

colmus2.JPG

1st picture reminds me of a Tapir with the short trunk and the front profile/ lower grill like an elephant with a shrunk trunk.
The SL in the 5th picture is reminiscent of a creature with too many eyes..like grotesque aliens in a sci-fi film....(Arnold Schwarzenneger's Total Recall anyone?).
Mega gross!! Bet the driver feels really street and ultra cool. Still you can't accuse them of being short on imagination.

I know the vehicle I've been struggling to remember now the Sssanyong Rodious!! One motoring journalist once commented that if Martin Clunes were a car this is what he would look like. A bit unfair as the Rodious though pig ugly, doesn't have big ears. The mirrors do stick out though!
00017513-722A-125E-A07D80BFB6FA0000.jpg

what the hell has happened to these cars!!! scary

The sad thing is that the 129 and 124 actually appear to have been finished to a high standard, they are not badly put together they are simply ugly.

Something wonderful could have been produced with the same creativity and money but also style and taste.

BLINKY!!!

mercedes_sl_tuning_1.jpg

Blinky.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom