“Up North” Waterwheel Tea Rooms , Howden

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just checked the weather forecast for Saturday and it’s looking like showers most of the day , let me know if you’re still planning on going :(

Just checked the weather forecast for Saturday and it’s looking like showers most of the day , let me know if you’re still planning on going :(
I don’t mind a bit of rain it won’t spoil my hair and I have got a Merc umbrella :) if others are still going I can make it .

I’ll check the weather forecast around teatime and see if anything changes. If it’s going to be wet I’ll probably give it a miss. :(

Doesn’t look good for tomorrow TBH,if no hope of dry spells will give it a miss as well,what are other people’s feelings ??

Rain has put me off sorry guys x

Just watched local weather forecast for tomorrow and it’s looking wet folks so I’m going to give it a miss. Hopefully the weather will be better for Leeds Sports Cars in the Park at the end of the month and we can catch up then ;)

Mine is dirty as I had a run out for lunch yesterday and got caught in the rain and was too slack to wash it today. Would have been happy to meet others but I assume the Mustang boys will also give it a miss!

A5ADD74E-FC17-46A7-AA5C-DD60A4644F70.jpeg
Pah...! Garage Queens !

Looking that way, picture of the Queen in the garage, they don’t have the same resilience as a 24/7 Taxi ;)

Promise the R will make it to Shildon no matter what the weather :D

Anyway I can’t make it as I’d have to take the 2 covers off the beast and the Temperature drop coming out of my heated garage would be too much ...

Well I’ve just got loaded at teesport take it nobody’s going,I’d like to talk all night but I’ve got places to go and people to see if anybody is going leave your name by the morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom