East Yorkshire Breakfast Meeting - 28.03.2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ritchy

Is that precautionary or is the C63 not well? I’m currently well but we have been isolating for nearly 2 weeks to avoid Becoming ill :thumb:
All good here thanks Andy.
I bought the Carcoon for when I was away working, but it hasn't been used since last October. Like you, our whole family have been self isolating as a precaution as per Government instructions. We are now on day 17 and loving (almost) every minute of it. Plenty to do, but I'm spending most of my time thinking about where to start.

All good here thanks Andy.
I bought the Carcoon for when I was away working, but it hasn't been used since last October. Like you, our whole family have been self isolating as a precaution as per Government instructions. We are now on day 17 and loving (almost) every minute of it. Plenty to do, but I'm spending most of my time thinking about where to start.

Hi Ritchy.

Glad you and your family are all well. Christina is working from home so we are in involuntary isolation and so far loving it. Having seen the videos of how staying at home and avoiding social contact can dramatically cut the spread of this virus it’s the most effective measure anyone can take.

Keep well , keep safe and see you at some point :thumb:

Draining the life from Samoa
0ead616f06825f4270385ca59cd0581b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nice to read everyone’s posts , me and Karen have been in lock down for over a week now and both working from home but only so much of that we can do , it’s emergencies only gas and water leaks or no heating /hot water or no electrics, but if government says all homeless have to be rehoused we will end up back with full squads working
Had a lot of time to think this week and it’s made me, realise what we take for granted and how quick it can change .

Nice to read everyone’s posts , me and Karen have been in lock down for over a week now and both working from home but only so much of that we can do , it’s emergencies only gas and water leaks or no heating /hot water or no electrics, but if government says all homeless have to be rehoused we will end up back with full squads working
Had a lot of time to think this week and it’s made me, realise what we take for granted and how quick it can change .

Hi Andy

Glad to hear you and Karen are both OK. Anyone who thinks this is going to be over in a few weeks is deluded, it’s going to be a long haul but when it’s over we will have a great meet up somewhere to celebrate. Keep well, keep safe and keep in touch :thumb:

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom