1986 SAAB 900i auto

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bpsorrel

MB Enthusiast
Car
'21 C300 Coupe, '20 SLC Final Edition, Peugeot 208 (hers!) and a new Ford Kuga in Russia
Hi All!

Just putting a toe in the water here. We're in the process of moving house and I've decided not to take the Saab to the new house.

It's basically a sound non-runner that was bought many years ago as a project car, but I never got round to doing it! :)

I'm offering it as a parts/spares car as it has a lot of usable parts including a very good condition interior.

I've no idea of value and to be honest my only concern with this car is that I can sell it before we move.

Anyone interested in a parts or project classic Saab 900i 5 door auto please PM me.

As it's a non-runner and been on SORN for many years it will need to be trailered from my house.

Thanks for reading!

Here's a quick pic taken yesterday..

IMG_3956.JPG

Bump!

Just to let anyone who might be interested, I'm offering this old Saab FREE to anyone who can collect (will need towing at the least, maybe a low loader?). It will need to be taken in the next few days as the move date is looming!! :)

Sadly, it'll go to the crusher otherwise which would be a shame as there's loads of good usable parts on it.... :(

Incredibly, I've just taken an offer for the car!! So, for the moment at least, it's "sold"!! Many thanks!!!

"Sold"! Thanks all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom