1995 mercedes e320 auto black twin turbo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I would have a steering wheel that would best help sell the car not hinder the sale. However , steering wheel aside, the car looks like an awsome piece of kit and I wish you well on the sale. :thumb:
May I ask if you have anything in mind to replace it?
my resturant !!hopefuly .i have a red 300 ce 24 with cream lthr int .

Since you're asking me to seek help,looks like you do care :doh:
you ribbed the last owner of this car just the same ,do you not belive in personal tast ,if we all liked the same thing it would be a boring world ,ok so some of you dont like it ,your said it.do you want to start being rude about your cars!!!its my choice to keep it .

If one person who appreciates cars like this says "I dont think the steering wheel suits the car....." and offers their opinion, I'd say that alot of potential buyers would think along the same lines. Some may think 'wow thats a nice steering wheel' others may think 'this was owned by a boy racer'. At the end of the day it's great you love the look of the steering wheel, but you're trying to sell it so maybe try some humility and think about what features may help and not hinder your sale. :thumb:
some of you should mind your own buisness!!!

you ribbed the last owner of this car just the same ,do you not belive in personal tast ,if we all liked the same thing it would be a boring world ,ok so some of you dont like it ,your said it.do you want to start being rude about your cars!!!its my choice to keep it .

What makes you think that I'll change my opinion on the wheel only because you bought it??!!!!
As for my cars,be my guest.Barry boy coments don't bother me,is the enthusiast ones that count

some of you should mind your own buisness!!!

Sorry, I forgot this was a discussion forum. I thought we were supposed to discuss cars. I'll mind my own business as soon as you grow up a bit :thumb:

As Dash said your car looks fine from the outside, even the interior is fine. Now I will sound harsh but then again it's not my car so I dont care - it looks crap. From the inside it looks like it's been thrashed, because of the impression fitting that steering wheel gives off. It doesnt matter whether it has or not. We are only discussing your car but you seem to have a chip on your shoulder. We have all gotten ribbed about different modifications, I used to have a star grille on my car but I have since gotten rid. My advice to you is, lighten up and stop taking things so personally.

Last edited:
:D:D
$(KGrHqQOKkIE4g61Hy-vBORmvWgjzw~~0_12.JPG

i like that wheel,but all joking aside,the wheel in it now ,although not exactly my cup of tea, dose suit it ,it has black lther grips ,wood the same as the dash, the silver bits!! mmm maybe if they were blacked out?? the wheel in the pic would suit my 300 ce though,its very nice , there are some on ebay from poland i think??? they look very nice. any way if the truth be known i hope the T.T. dosnt sell, its just circumstances beyond my control dictating it be ADVERTISED for sale at a REALISTIC price .:thumb:

i like that wheel,but all joking aside,the wheel in it now ,although not exactly my cup of tea, dose suit it ,it has black lther grips ,wood the same as the dash, the silver bits!! mmm maybe if they were blacked out?? the wheel in the pic would suit my 300 ce though,its very nice , there are some on ebay from poland i think??? they look very nice. any way if the truth be known i hope the T.T. dosnt sell, its just circumstances beyond my control dictating it be ADVERTISED for sale at a REALISTIC price .:thumb:

having looked at the wheel a few times now on the coupe i actually quite like it. i wouldnt fit it to mines as i like al things standard, but i can see others becomming acustom to it. Its not bad at all really.

Hello

Wording in advert still very poor pictures could also be better imho, your asking a premium for the car due to the extras so I would have thought people want a good advert.

listing the 1/4 mile time?? means nothing to me only that you may use the performance quite a lot so actually put me off.

List the BHP that's fine, extras also, service ? tax ? mot? etc? Maybe use bullet points rather than one big description and don't use CAPitals....

If it were mine I would re do the add.

Good luck with the sale

as i owned the car for over 2 years i think im allowed to say that the steering wheel looks awful and people are only saying this as having that steering wheel will hinder its chances of a sale, if you were just showing pics of the car no one would care about the steering wheel

the thing is with mercedes is 95.7% of mercedes owners think that factory and original are best and that steering wheel was not ment to be on that version of the w124

id say most people who see it will think it looks odd

no one likes my 18" alloys as they are not made by mercedes and when people say that i dont mind

your car when it was silver & my car with the wheels no one likes

Attachments

• P7220011.JPG
    P7220011.JPG
    160 KB · Views: 57
mmm. but im not realy aiming at merc owners, to my mind it would be some one who IS performance minded, so 1/4 mile times are revelant to them, all the bits tax ,mot .etc are in the spec part of the add.This wheel is going to live on in history!!! im selling the car keep the wheel!"!! i hope it dosent sell ,i have a std 300 ce which ive not used scince the turbo arrived .and im now going out in the twin turbo everytime i can ,i like it ,,lots. its so much FUN!!! looked good in silver, ide have left it silver....G.F.P. any more pics?? any one going to knebworth show this weekend???

... im not realy aiming at merc owners, to my mind it would be some one who IS performance minded ...

Fair enough but I can't imagine someone who is performance minded even thinking about a TT unless he was a big time Mercedes enthusiast. Sure there will be one or two but your main market will be members here and similar. And, for what it's worth, I don't actually dislike your wheel but I do agree with others' comments on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom